On: 2016 Agenda - 05/12/2016
Hear top CIOs, CTOs and technology executives discuss their current challenges, strategies and forecasts for 2017 and beyond during this exclusive session! This “view from the top” will outline the latest trends and developments in technology innovation for the financial services to help you shape your future strategy!
- How are fintech firms impacting the financial industry? Should banks be collaborating with them and if so, what value will this bring?
- What is stalling innovation? – Are your users accepting change?
- Which disruptive technologies will transform financial services over the next few years – is blockchain and ledger technology a key focus area?
- Cyber security concerns – what approach have you taken within your firm and how are you managing ongoing threats?
- Digital, social and innovative progression – how can firms attract the best talent when the financial industry is trailing behind consumer firms that have addressed a new way of working?
- With technology advancements happening so frequently, what advice would you give to investment firms to stay up to speed on the latest technology?
- What does the technology organization of the future look like and how will AI impact this?